Hi and welcome to the Raccoon ZNC info website. This is a BNC project, which is currently available for OnlineGamesNet networks (OGN) and MagNET IRC, with multi-language support, be it English, Spanish, German and Portuguese.
This project is currently authorized and working. If you need an account for our ZNC, please follow these steps:
- You need an account in OGN or in MagNET.
- Join the Raccoon ZNC channel by writing /join #raccoon into the command line of your IRC client.
- Let us know what you need. (This is valid for ticket support as well).
What we offer at the moment.
- You can only have one ZNC per account in the IRC Network.
- The service is only for OGN and MagNET, no others.
- A modified awaynick module ready for use it.
- If you want a account for 2 irc servers we can offer you one with a little price.
- In the case of you enter to the IRC channel and ''support status'' says Offline, you can send us a ticket from here.
- You can request additional functions in the #raccoon channel by writing to our supp